Friday, March 27, 2009

I Feel The Earth Move Under My Feet

Yeah, it's been awhile since my last posting. I've been spending huge amounts of time, planning and developing my new business.

But it all takes time. Branding identity (see new logo above). Refining the niches that will be my target clients. Developing value promises. Brainstorming products. Creating content. Determining revenue streams and cost structures. Envisioning the web presence and acquiring necessary domain names. Looking into joint ventures and cross-promotions.

"So," you say, "this must be an absolutely awful time to start-up a new company. Correct?"

Nope. On the contrary, this might be the best time in a long time to start a new operation. The happenings of the last six months have been like an earthquake, moving the tectonic plates, as it were, creating major new rifts. The walls are tumbling down, and so the barriers to entry into the marketplace are falling, too.

So I'm in a very confident and assured place, right now. I'm no fool -- things won't be peachy keen for awhile yet.

But I see clear opportunities that transcend current market conditions. Stay tuned. You'll be seeing significant changes here in the weeks to come, and I'll be offering services and products that provide true value. And if you just can't wait that long to find out what's up, give me a call.

No comments:

Post a Comment