Friday, May 8, 2009

Are you a Development Professional? Find out here ...

I read lots of blogs. As a life-long learner, I just love soaking up lots of information from many sources. Sometimes, a tidbit inspires a blog posting here.

So far, since starting this blog, I've not directed readers to another blog to read a post, but I'm about to start. And there's no better blogger to start with than Tom Suddes at For Impact.

His nugget for today is power-packed truth. It requires no elaboration. It can't be made shorter, because his every word counts. I can't pull out and distill one idea to highlight before I send you there -- that would minimize the importance of the rest. And I don't disagree with any of it. That's just about the highest praise I can bestow on a blog post (not that Tom Suddes has been waiting for such a dubious honor).

So, without further comment, go, now, and read this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment